9.1.12

// Smile //


I had a lot of reasons to SMILE last week but the one that I felt the most was the one you can see represented in that picture.
He opened his Reyes gifts with the excitement and innocence of a kid and I loved it. That’s the way gifts should be unwrapped. He really wanted to get that F. C. Barcelona T-shirt and his face mirrored it.
Some other moments that made me SMILE were watching Valéry feeling Allison’s kicks, meeting Cristina and Germán for lunch, watching Maya playing in the sand, spending Reyes’ eve in the theatre putting smiles on children’s faces or unwrapping my own gifts. But the most important moment was spending the whole week with my husband after three months of being apart: I really missed him.
Let’s see what moments this new week brings.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario