19.4.10

Chef mood

I woke up this morning feeling different -maybe because I did it at 6am and I usually sleep for 3 more hours... I went to my Français class as every monday and when I came back I started cooking. The only thing I knew was that I wanted to eat pasta and that I would cook it with whatever there was in the fridge: just some veggies and chicken.

I started dicing vegetables (red pepper, zuchinni, leek, onion...), chicken brest and mushrooms (yes, I know that mushroom are vegetables but for me they belong to a different level, the mushroom's level! I just love them!). I have tossed everything in a frying pan with oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Then I put everything in a plate because the preheated oven was waiting for the veggies. When they were slightly toasted (I said slightly,uh) I added the maccaroni (or penne rigatte, already boiled, of course!) and then cheese covering everything. And it went straight to the oven again for a few minutes, just until the cheese was slightly (again) golden. And... ready to serve!


I can say it was delicious! My sis and mum loved it and it's them who always give me the hardest opinions, so I can say that the meal wasn't that bad, don't you think?

Have a nice week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario