24.2.10

Wedding Wednesday!

Wednesday again! Time goes by faaast! I can't believe that the term is gonna finish in two weeks and I'm gonna be taking my exams in three weeks! So scary! :S

But the good thing is that I have crossed another thing of my "things to do before the wedding". Wanna guess? The most important thing for me (and for every bride): the dress! I have already picked it! I'm so excited! I look so beautiful! Now I just have to wait until next year to try it on again. I have never thought that it would be so easy, I thought it would take me years to find the right one...

Anyway, one less thing to do.

Next step: save the date and wedding invitations. I have some ideas in mind, so I have to make some samples to see how they look like.

More info: next wednesday!

Have a great week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario